News & Events
Guidance for local authorities
Download Transport for London's guidance document on implementing EV charging infrastructure
Find an electric vehicle dealer
Contact details and location map for a selection of the main electric vehicle dealers across the UK
Information Newride collects
The information Newride collects via the Newride Website includes:
1. Personal details you knowingly provide us with through registration forms and email, including name, address, post/zip code, telephone number, email etc.
2. Your IP Address. This is the string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by the Newride web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
4. Data collected via Newride online surveys. These surveys are completed voluntarily and include information about your understanding of transport and environment issues and vehicle consumer preferences.
What Newride does with your information
Any personal information Newride collects from the Newride Website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details Newride collects will be used:
1. To process your request for detailed information from Newride about transport and environmental issues.
2. Occasionally, Newride may use your email address to send you information on new Newride services and/or to request your participation in an Newride survey. In all cases you will be offered the option to opt in/out of further participation by the initial contact email.
3. Newride will not pass your details to any other organisation to supply/deliver products or services to you without your prior consent. Newride very occasionally uses third parties to carry out administrative purposes on behalf of Newride (eg processing and sorting data, monitoring Website usage). However, in all cases, third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for their own purposes.